Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: PHD Poll Week 3

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    PHD Poll Week 3

    drum roll please....................

    10. Counts
    9. Mikmo
    8. smarty
    7. biggin
    6. pvfan
    5. LPDFTBL
    4. OlrTob
    3. Nola
    2. biggamesjames
    1. 1inStripes

  2. #2
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PHD Poll Week 3

    where is the love [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PHD Poll Week 3

    That's what I'm saying!
    free like OJ all day

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PHD Poll Week 3

    Whos the man! That right, I am King of the Hill!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    I guess I am gonna have to pull for Bama for this!
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: PHD Poll Week 3

    MMMM.... you ain't callin' the PV/Appy game are ya, Stripes? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PHD Poll Week 3

    How am I gonna go from 6th to 2nd to out of the polls in a week!? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

    I see how it is now. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PHD Poll Week 3

    Im the biggest bama fan on here, and the highest I can muster is 7th??!?!?!?!?!?1
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PHD Poll Week 3

    I wouldn't go that far Biggin, I'm a pretty big Bama fan as well!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member X_Factor1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2005
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PHD Poll Week 3

    wtm? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Take the C out of the BCS and that's what it really is" Lou Holtz

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PHD Poll Week 3

    Nope, ol Phil would have a heart attack if he saw our crew at that game.

    I gotta head up past Abingdon this week.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •